Sunday, October 5, 2008

Human Rights - The Portuguese one


Issued year - 2008, September

At last I could get one of these magnificent portuguese 60th Anniversary of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights coins. The Universal Declaration of Human Rights is a declaration adopted by Great Assembly of United Nations in December 1948. This one is going to be side by side with the Belgium coin but I'm still missing the coin representing Italy, and also from Finland, issued this month. I'm trying to get some more of this beautiful coin celebrating Human Rights.

Issuing volume: 1.035.000

Today, October 25, I have these 6 available for swap

Is anyone out there interested in getting me the Italian or the Finish Human Rights coin, issued this month, in exchange for one or more of these portuguese?

2 comments:

Wendy said...

yes, get some for me !!
wel, it's been a long time no see, lazy man, but I think I have a few coins wich might be interesting to you ........

Lazy man working said...

Not so lazy, still working hard to find the missing ones.
I'm waiting for 6 directly from the Bank. Almost certainly next week, and at least one is for you, of course.